[Current Mood :
Hyper Active.]
[Current Song : Next plane home.]
TODAY =
EXCELLENT. :)
Everything was ok. Nothing went wrong AT ALL. Super happy and contented anyway.
Assembly was freaking boring, i swear that's very true.
It's like, we have silent reading almost
EVERYDAY, and nowadays, the silent reading starts @ 7:45am and ends @ 8.00am. Why can't they just end it earlier by 5 minutes? Dumb.
What a waste of our 5 minutes. -.-
Geography was totally great. But Ms Liu wasn't in class, so Brian couldn't tease her.
Relief teacher took over. Copied all the answers down, wait.
3/4 of them were copying the answers down, and they told the teacher that they were doing their corrections, super hilarious i tell you. :)
Mr Sim's PE class, another funny one. But seriously, his PE classes are way tiring.
Maybe because he learnt that both classes were very slacked when they were in Sec 1?
Ran
2 rounds of the field, jog up and down
twice, push-ups
twice, and finally, i get to play a game of Badminton after such a long long donkey time.
The last time i played was like, last June? -.-
Played with Chee Hao and Hendrick, Daliah and Aqilah lazy play, HAHA.
Mother Tongue class.
My bitch isn't in school today! :(
Chee Hao and Shi Yuan made me laugh like crazy please. I couldn't stop lah.
These 2 person, stare stare stare and
STARE. I laugh laugh laugh and
LAUGH.
Situation was super retarded ok.
Finally, here comes my most favourite part of the day, RECESS!
I almost fell asleep while sitting down at the table. :/
Was so tired, my muscles ache alot too. :(
Stupid
dumb idiot.
Ok, wait.
It's not only me. Aqilah and Shalini were sleepy too.
And we found out that today, ALOT of people looks sorta depressed or something. Seriously.
Even Irfan who's always so lively and happy, looks so down and sad. Well, maybe they're worn out or something, i don't know.
Sigh.
English lesson, ( i knew what was going to happen already. I KNEW IT. )
Mrs Shiva came in, gave the class a scolding. But before she gave, i was already telling myself, ( die already loh. Yesterday so noisy, today sure kena one lah!)
True enough, she really did. Scold scold scold, and then we sat down. :)
Learnt about Informal Letter, filed the papers, and there the bell goes, reminding us of Assembly.
Finished up my NPCC Reflection in the hall before the assembly starts. :)
1 and 1/4 pages, HAHA. It's my first time writing so much for reflection though.
Today's programme = BORING.
Total Defence Day, Sec 2E/N/T visit World War ll and Battle Box.
Like what, i've been there like 7 - 8 times already, and i'm still going there?! Oh please.
Mdm Santhi said everyone will remember Total Defence Day, because it's just a day after Valentine's Day.
Speaking of
Valentine's Day, have been real hectic.
Finding the prices and all, reporting to Mark, HAHA. :)
Well, hope everything turns out ok then.
Tomorrow, YAY.
I shan't say why, but i'm going YAY and screaming WHOA.
Off to Grandmama's house for Lunch. :)
Super delicious, slept for an hour, went home with Brother @ 3.oopm.
Will be going there every Friday still. I don't care man.
And i realise i'm blogging slower, and s l o w e r, and slower and slower....
No, but that's because i've been Facebook-ing, playing Word Challenge and trying out the rest. :)
It's really fun, you should go try it too!
I don't know since when i've got so much into Facebook.
And bloody shit.
I forgot what homework is there to be done.
Texted some people about it, :)
And i packed my study table again! It's super duper ultra neat now.
Ah Gay's in low spirits today. Sigh.
So am i. Pondering over tons of questions, giving me headaches. Ass.
Ah Gay, don't think so much lah, let everything be on it's own. I know you'll say dunno la. Standard one ok.
Smile, and things will pass soon. I know you don't have much time left, but still, be strong. :)
Ok.
I'm off.
I gotta take a shower, and then watch television, and then have a really good and peaceful sleep. :)
Catch you people some other time!
bye.