<body>

Photos. @ 31 January, 2009

Ah Bee. :)
And then observe this letter I too! :)
See this A!! Different hor?
Observe this letter A and I.
Elaine, someday, i seriously hope you do see this. He took great pains ok.



Glenn Glenn, haha.


And oh, i forgot to mention that he go burnt when he removed the fireworks. Funny loh.

He re-did the letter E and I because it wasn't good enough.

WHOA.


Imagine, he did this all for a girl, but somehow, she dosen't know.

I bet if she knows, he'll be so over the moon i tell you. :)

Be back for more, lazy upload the rest already. :/

Have been blogging much today, no wait.
that's because i've been turning on and off the computer.
Super fun, super crazy, super idiotic.

Guess what? :)
Ah Gay is tired, and i can take a break, like what, finally ok?
Run all over the room like crazy people living on the mountain, screaming for their lives.
I was screaming for help lah.
He dragged me from the office till my room, crap. Damn hilarious i tell you.
Then now, tired, HAHA.
Now pillow fight, full of rubbish man.

I seriously lazy post somemore. Tired already.
And it's been sometime since i last online till so late, seriously.
Cos school's here, and holidays are out. So, yeah. :(
Karoke still going on, but the cards stopped. LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH.
And then plus it's already 11:15pm, laugh even more. -.-
Aiyah, i don't know why i laugh for what also, must be mad.

Jetting. :)

bye.