<body>

last day. @ 16 January, 2009

yay, i'm blogging in Geography Class. Haha.

Done duty just now, was super tiring, my eyes are very small today.
Alot of things happened last night, thank you so much Ah Gay, for keeping me company over the phone. :)
Really appreciate it alot alright.
I'm bored.

I need to wear the blazer later, sigh.
be back to post when i'm at Grandmama's house.
I gotta jet already.
Leaving for Physical Education class real soon, in like say, 4 minutes time?

Haha. :)

My day ends at 7:30pm, how beautiful huh.
I'm shivering now, it's very cold in the computer lab @ school.
The class is sorta quiet/noisy, i don't know how to desccribe.
The boys are entertaining themselves by either watching porn or playing games.
The girls are blogging, friendstering, myspace-ing, livejournal-ing and checking their e-mails.
A pity we can't log in to MSN, sigh sigh sigh.

Yay.
I've got my line already!!! :)

bye.