I've told you upteen times, but you never seem to bother.I can't be bothered with you anymore.
I'm seriously washing my hands off you now.Goodbye.I finally have time to cast aside and blog about Today's happenings. :)
Was previously finishing up all the homework given today, one whole pile can kill me easily.
Maths, Geography and Mother Tongue.
After homework, did self-revision, and then came online.
Was on the phone with Gay since 7+ till now.
He sounds very upset, angry, not happy, and everything, sigh.
and he keeps sighing throughout the entire call. I seriously don't know what's wrong with him lah.
School was ok.
Mrs Shiva thought i wasn't in school because i was @ role call.
Duty at the Foyer with Kerry, was very sleepy then.
Back to class for lessons.
Science was freaking creepy.
I shan't talk too much about it anyway, or else i won't be able to sleep well tonight.
Plus it was 2 periods, so, yeah.
Physical Education was tiring.
2 rounds, and i reached first again, was super tiring.
Games, and then Recess.
Sat with the usual people for Recess, Gary said why i buy so fast and eat so fast.
Up to class for Lessons.
Chinese was another super hilarious lesson, but i somehow couldn't laugh today about chee hao's joke.
FT Admin, my Dad suddenly called me, gave me a scare. -.-
Replied his call after school, and then headed to the Canteen for awhile, and off home with Eri.
I'm tired, took an afternoon nap.
Dad drove to Mandai for his CNG, i slept throughout the entire journey. :)
I didn't even open my eyes lah dey.
Listened to music, my brother was reading some book.
Alright, i gotta go.
bye.