<body>

WHEN I SAY GLENN IS A GAY, I MEAN IT. @ 31 January, 2009

AH GAY DOSEN'T WANT TO LET ME HAVE MY CHAIR!!!!! :(

stupid gay.
Ass.
He's looking around my room, and taking my blue shutter shades, wearing it to show people. -.-
Damn retard i tell you.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Save my face lah.
He pinch like some crazy idiot can? AHHHHHHHH.
Really painful, :(
Neh mind, someday, i'll slap him i tell you, i swear.

Aiyah, forget it man.
I'm using the computer secretly, HAHAHAHA.
There are people here.
Gay wants to type something but cannot do it.

- edited @ 9:50pm -

I'm back, yay. Like finally, was waiting for them to finish ALL the fireworks.
Stupid gay, sit beside me also sigh so much, one day can sigh one million time, people, go WHOA.
Irritating lah. Giving me such a hard time.

Shxt you lah gay. What kind of brother is this. -.-
But hor, one thing that i'm proud of him, is the way he plays fireworks, seriously, you'll go either, WAHLAO EH! or WAHPIANG! or SO ZAI!. -.-
Know what he spelt? *Grins widely*
Catch it in the next post of this blog ok? :)
I forgot to take photo of what he did just now, ahhhhhhhhh.
Damn retarded lah please. I laugh like some shxt can.

Now their all stripping Ah B. Super retarded also i tell you.
I lazy take photo already, damn tired + exhausted.
GLENN AND SMARCO BULLY LAH, CHEAT! NO FAIR!!!! Child abuse lah! :p
Full of rubbish = GLENN, SMARCO AND SHAWN.
Now Ah B go tell the mother Glenn stripped him off his pants. Aiyah, small children temper like that one lah. Haiyo. -.-

Karoke super loud, they laugh also super loud.
Guess what?
We left the entire playground with a big mess for the cleaners to clear, how good we are. -.-
No wait, i'm not included AT ALL. Cos i did even touched a single firework lah.
They play like crazy people can. I was screaming throughout, that gay was tickling me all the way, pinching my face all the way, even until now.
I'm taking so long to blog, cos each time i try to blog, he comes over and disturbs me. :(
Very sad hor?

Guess everyone going back late, haven't even start their mahjong yet lah please.
BEN 10 SUCK. Yay, lol.
Took 40 over photos over @ the playground, all because of Gay lah!!
Upload some here later if i'm free. I'll be going down AGAIN soon to eat or sing, haha.
Smarco told Ah B he wants to fight with Ah B. Somehow, they really ARE fighting now, lol.
Another hilarious shxt.

Ok man.
I gotta jet.
Lazy to post further.
Will edit this if i can on the computer again later after everyone's gone. :)
I promise. HAHA.

bye.