如果不是你,我的笑容就在也不回来了.
Yes, i got up early today. :D
Morning people, heh.
and i'm boreddddddd!
RAHHHHHHH.
My maid is still cooking lunch, slowpoke mansxz.
i've got tuition at 12 to 3.
and shall go to the hospital to visit Grandma, prolly with Amos and Brother. (:
Long time since i last had an outing with this cousin, so funny lah he.
Always grabbing every opportunity to make fun of me loh.
and speaking about fun/funny, KERRY has gone MIA uh?
He idiot, never online entertain us already loh, so sad huh.
HAHAHA.
And yes, justin did online, we were waiting for KERRY to online mansxz.
he was entertaining us, then he went offline cos tired.
Oh lol.
I was also tired mansxz, heh.
so after Macdonalds, off i went to sleep straight. (:
and finally, my study table is NOT messy, how great. :D
so is my wardrobe.
cos i seriously took a long time to pack them okay.
tiring man. -.-'
and my 1st dog's face is swollen on the left side (!)
Whatthefook. -.-'
whichever fella that did that to her face, i swear im gonna slap you, and skin you alive!
ARRGGHHHHH. >.< !
anyway, i was listening to BARNEY's theme song just now. :D
I'm not childish please. -.-'
there's always a child in you, no doubt about that.
I miss my childhood alot man, seriously.
I remember, Dad & Mum will always come home everyday with a new BARNEY CD for me to watch. (:
I immediately switch on the television, and faster watch Barney.
Sighs, thinking of those good golden days, reminds me of Kindergarten too.
I remember alot of things when i was young.
i would go up to the teacher and disturb her at times, heh.
and each time there's an exam, i'd be the last one to arrive, HAHA.
but i'd be the one who top the class in all the subjects, because i sit alone.
the rest were distracted by their partners, heh.
I want to watch Barney again, yes, the whole collection.
and yes, i've got the whole collection.
inside my CD cupboard.
well, i shall watch them later after tuition maybe?
Seriously, i feel like a child again. :)
and also not forgetting, a whole basket of Barbie Dolls inside my bedroom when i was a little girl.
and also, my bed, full of soft toys, and i still have them even until now.
As i look at my photos, i smile to myself.
Heh.
I'm rushing off now. Probably will be back to post , AGAIN . cos i know i will be bored. Heh. watch out for my next post. (: there might be something interesting, that is if i'm willing to type it out uh.
Heh.
till here.
bye!