<body>

please oh god. @ 13 October, 2008

i'm getting back some results tomorrow.
oh god, let me pass everything.
fail 2, never mind.
i won't fail more than 3. i want to pass. please.
i put in much effort in this final year examinations.
please, let me get through this stage.
it's my very first exam in secondary school.
cross fingers*
i wanna pass all subjects.
i don't want to see red marks in my papers tomorrow.
i don't want to dissapoint my family members.
i want to out pass Brandon.
i hate to fail my examinations.
i'm not over confident this time. i'm pretty sure.
i've been praying every night since 2 nights ago.
i don't want to fail. I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL.
I DON'T WANT TO FAIL!
get the fact right, i typed everyone of them single handly!
i want to pass.
Oh God, i really want to pass. ):