<body>

@ 08 July, 2008

Yup yup yup :DDDDD

There's swimming lesson at th Toa Payoh swimming complex :D
And guess who was our coach ?
COACH LEONG , my previous coach -.-' long time never see him alr . lols .
I saw Sean and his brother there , for th moment , i thought they were th same person , when they're not . Lame shyt right ?

They swimmm damn long can ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Then Mr Kamil went back to Ftp to take more attendance list cos there weren't enough .
Then he told Diyanah to take care of the boxe(s) for the time being .
Then 1 hour pass-ed . he still haven't return-ed .
Then i remember , i msg-ed Jin Wang then he say he still in school .
So gave him a call , ask him find Mr Kamil for us .
I CALLED HIM AT LEAST 6 TIMES , waste my money . wth -.-'

I went there , sit down , chit-chat with Love , Chiobu , Elizabeth and Nicole Phua ;D
Funny girls they sure are . i love them (:
Elizabeth , i agree with you on her [: she's a flirt , and no offence if that girl sees this . none of my business anyway _ _
I hate her toos , so irritating , blardy biatchhhhhhhh !
Watch out larshxz .

Then on the way to interchange with Shafiqah , saw Fithri , but there's a guy with her -.-'
I don't know who larrr . :DDDD

Jinwang , my CJ7 present horrrrrr ! roars :D
FYI : Guys , i'm not with JINWANG , and i DON'T LYK him .

byebyeee.