<body>

I'm sorry . @ 05 July, 2008

i'm sorry , i've to let you go .
I admit , i'm defeated by you , i can't hold you tight by me anymore .
Just go , don't bother about me , i'll be just fine without you , believe me for th last time alright ?
after 3 years , and when we left primary school , i still had silly thoughts on my mind .
and yesterday , i came to my senses and realise , everything was over for us .
if we didn't broke up , today will be our 4th anniversary , i want no comments on this please .
I know , i don't like you anymore , for my heart is somewhere else , wandering about where no one knows .
I promise and swear , i'll be fine without you , yes it's true , YES .
By this , it means i've love you even more by letting you go . please , don't be like this .
for 3 years , you've been my strong pillar , my secret-mate , my wake-up call , my everything (:
and i seriously appreciate all that you've done for me , i really do and know .

Treasure every girl that comes by , but treasure th one that you love most .
Because a man like you , is impossible to find , really , it isn't easy .
Remember , i still love you .