<body>

Out of pain-ness DDDDDD: @ 17 June, 2008

What's wrong with me these few days ?
i closed my eyes in the night , wanting to see your smile , but all i see , was just BLANK .
you have my phone number ,
but you never called to tell me that you were leaving , i can't pretend you don't exist .
I cried myself to sleep at times , because of you .
where are our good old days that i spent with you ?
where's the love we've shared ?
My days are mixed up , my hours are long & short , because of you .
But I always thought that you'd return one fine day ,
I knew you'd be back, the temps we adore ,
And now we have our smile back once more .
My heart aches , i confide in my beloved gans and friends , but not you .
and why ? because , i don't want you to know that i'm hurt deep inside . i just want you to be happy , and live without any worries about me .
There are times when i sleep , i dream of you , talking to me .
but when i woke up , i realised , it was just a dream , i cried everytime this happens .
How I wish I could turn time back , to the day that i said , i love you .
Cause before those words you were my bestest friend
But I cant do that as and when i like the past anymore .
I should've know back then . imy .

I need Joyce Girlf now DDDDDDDDDDDDD': i need her badly , where are you babe ? DDDD:
Tears flow-ed down my cheeks , but i didn't say why . i guess-ed you guys should know why .
i'm too upset , leave me alone DDDDDDDD:
Joyce Girlf , call me alright . DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: