<body>

Nothing to write for this lah. @ 26 March, 2008

Hello hello hello ;D

Today nothing much to say lah , damn fcked up day for me D: cos of some alien idiots lah .
Everything today sucks , cos i was ill and had to return back to school to catch up on lessons.
But thanks Mr Seow for organising the NPCC K9 trip to let us see Police Dogs .
The dogs were so cute and naughty and some sorta guai larh . not bad not bad .
But there was this really ENORMOUS dog that was there. whoa , that totally freaked me out can.
Anyway , it was damn smelly over there . that dog kennel there totally STINKS , but it dosen't sucks.
Quite tired now lah , today dad's birthday , guess mum's gnr buy cake ? heehee , i type like that cos dad may come and view my blog without me knowing lei . haha ;DDDDD

Heard from my parents that many things happened today to the company. of course it's all GOOD la ;DDD
Hrmms , let's see , tomorrow there isn't a need for me to stay back in school for CCA's or remedias. neither do i have helping jobs to do for the teachers.
So i'll just come home straight , oh, and that's what i'll just do ;DDDDDDDDD
and oh oh , we're getting our class tees tomorrow ! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE ;]]]]]]]]]]]
I just can't wait for tomorrow to faster come , anyway , i've kinda recovered from my flu and cough lah , but not from the fcked up sore throat . i now , shout also cannot shout. not to mention shout , sing also cannot lah !
But well , at least god gave me back my full-time nose and full-time mouth . if you know what i mean , but if you don't , then forget it :D
you truck loads ;D you know who are you . i shan't say names .
I was cold and hurting
lost out in the night wandering and searching for heaven's light
I saw the night sky clearing
when you spread your rainbow wings
But little did I know what joy you would bring
From that moment ona friendship did start
you kissed away my tearsand sheltered my heart
I bless the day God sent him from above
But then I grew fearful for I had fallen in love
I told you this feelingand what did you say ?
You said you liked our friendship and that's how it would stay
I cried for a friendship I thought I lost
But then felt your warm, gentle hand
You then whispered in my earthat by my side you'll forever stand by me.

Ta-ta peepos ;D