<body>

I HATE YOU , illness & person(s) ! :( @ 24 March, 2008

Hello :]

I'm ill to the extend that i've taken 1 day of MC ... GRRR >.<
I hate MC's . but because of a few idiots , i'm like that , i don't wish to mention names , but i have to.
___d____ & _e____ . i tell you 2 , don't expect me to forgive you guys for the rest of my life !
I don't give a damn shit on whether you both read this or not , but in any case , this is FYI only.
DON'T comment me back in MSN or in my tagboard. thanks much for co-operation if you don't do so.

alright , enough of those up there. I only want sister JOYCE here ! :DDDDDD I love her hell loads.
and i also want someone else , but i shan't say who . but if "you" see this, you should know , mr :]
Don't think will be able to do NPCC training on wednesday as i'm excused from Physical Education and Physical trainings :(((
Gahhhh -.-' will have to sleep in fan for 2 nights just to recover . and it's currently pouring very heavily over at my side now.

To ____ :
Thanks for being by my side when i needed you , my listening ear when i asked for it , my teddy bear when i need it by me. thanks for all that mr :D
But that's the past already , nothing can be done already .

alright , gotta go now.
Ta-ta :}