<body>

Hello : ) ! @ 14 January, 2008


Hello : ) !

Hell lahs ! I'm supa high lah ! hhahahaha,don't ask me why :DDDDDD
anyway, my brother said he saw Yicheng,Huiming and Andy back in KCS today this afternoon.
He said that yicheng and andy not much changes,but huiming grew a little fat ?
Err, No offence ah :DDDD

So sick of everything already . there's Maths,Science and History lessons today .
and i'm trying so hard not to put my head on the table as the teacher talks cos i'll eventually fall asleep. HISTORY lessons are BORING. I HATE HISTORY :DDDD
wahahaha : ) ! think maybe friday going back to KCS again ?
Well,i don't know yets . see first whether i have the time alright ? : ) !
Cheerios .. Well,i just discovered something about myself.
After all,maths isn't that hard if i put in my heart and soul and mind to concentrate on it.
Oh wait a minute ! I thought i used to hate maths ? AND DID I JUST SAID MATHS ISN'T THAT HARD ?!?!?!
Omg. what's going on with me ? oh LOL . haha,was pulling a fast one on you : ) !
alright, i've finished all my homework and have done all my revision.
i'm such a good girl today . i wonder why also too . HRMMMMMMS ~
OKOK ! Let's stop the thinking.
Gotta go watch television for leisure :D
BYE : ) !