<body>

Back to computering :) @ 19 January, 2008

Hello ! :DDDDDDD

I'm like, oh finally i can play the computer.
Guess it's starting to rot anytime if i stop posting from now . HAHA
Anyway , I GOT INTO NPCC ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
But training is really very tough lah . Ma'am has been giving us punishments and Physical Trainings.
And i hate Physical Trainings but still,i have to do it . No choice.
and there are heaps of homeworks almost everyday .
NPCC trainings are on every Wednesday and Friday only .
I mean like, for all uniformed group lah :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Actually, FTP isn't that bad after all. I don't feel somewhat it's bad lah :)

Sheerene : I told you it won't hurt :D Am glad to know that you're ohkay and much better now :)
1N1 will always be there for you forever and always :DDDD

Anyways,met many many new friends in NPCC over the past 2 trainings we had.
and 2.5 pupils , ANYBODY REMEMBER JONATHAN BOO ?!
I do remember him,but he actually can't remember me till i told him that i was the girl who sat at his seat on the first day of primary 2. haha. Laughs*
He looked familiar . then i ask his name,he said, i'm Jonathan Boo. Then i went, oh,i recognise you !
Haha,i was like,shocked lah .really shocking to find him there. But i forgot to ask what school he was transferred to after he left Kheng Cheng.
Ohya,speaking about khengcheng,i miss my juniors :'[
but i'll be back soon :DDDD

Alright,gotta go finish my History and Geography homework alr.
BYE :D