<body>

Relaxed :] @ 28 December, 2007

Hello hello :]]

Sorry for that post just now.
aunty fe is really unreasonable can ?! please lah . i would rather have another maid then her ohkay.
okok, drop that blardy subject already, i'm still darn angry with her >.<

I need peace,i need time,i need space for breathing air. god,don't treat me like this.
I don't like it at all . i've been a good girl these days, don't do this to me ...
I NEED EVERYTHING I WANT :D when i've already got most of them XD\
and thanks to Dad,Mum,Grandad,Grandma,Auntys,Uncles,Cousins and Friends for the lovely presents. i love them all.
My Christmas list is NEARLY and ALMOST fulfilled already :))))))
THANKS PEOPLE ! Loves many too ! :DDDDDD

3 days more and goodbye 2007 :[ but will be at someplace around Singapore doing the countdown with family and all :DDDD
alright, i don't really like this thing now ..
BYEBYE :D