<body>

@ 23 November, 2007

:DDDDD

arrrggghhh ! i'm simply going mad already .
well,Joyce,hope you recover from your sprained ankle soon . hahas. :D
next time don't play until so rough. will end up like that derhs you know. History will repeat itself (:
anyway,second post for the day.sorry about the blogskin problem.will settle it a.s.a.p

now.somethings to say to the godfamily people especially to the Joyce :]
Thank you for always being there,
To listen and understand me.
I appreciate all you did for me,
And all you still do.
Thank you for making me feel whole again,
For putting my pieces back together.
I appreciate you putting my life back together,
You saved my life.
You may not understand,
Why I do what I do.
But you never criticized,
You just helped my through.
I knew I could come to you when I was down,
cause I knew you'd always be there to pick me back up and say everything will be ok.

the day is getting even bored as it passes .. times flies real fast during the holidays too.
the last and final day that we will be in the hall as a level is 19th of December.
it's the day when we collect our PSLE posting sec schools results .
and after that very day , we will still be in contact. for we are best friends forever ! :)
oh ok .i didn't realise that it was 14:42 already . OOPSIE !
Goodbye (: