<body>

@ 27 October, 2007

:DDDDDDDDD

afternoon peeps [:
woke up at 10.40 this morning. I was really DEAD BEAT by 10.30 yesterday night. XD
well,going to aunty's house again later. I will go there EVERY SATURDAY ((:
and currently,Dad is playing the 881 song. -.-'
I was wondering how he qort that song by the way.He said he went to buy the tracksound -.-'
oh forget it. Now,having the badbadbadbadbad sore throat now.can't really speak clearly now.

and YES.finally,i managed to get rid of my eye bags already. THANK GOD (((:
Monday - East Coast Park to pick up litter.
Tuesday - FloorBall.
Wednesday - Science centre excursion.
and i'm glad that the school planned all this for us. ((: thhanks teachers.
maybe we're gonna have practise on MONDAY after coming back from the trip to East Coast Park ? i'm not quite sure.we're kinda having some problems now.but it's been solved already. XD

arrrghhhhs ! >.<>
normally,for weekends,i have nothing much to post.just will post craps and all. -.-'
alrights,i won't go on further now.
buhbyee [: