dedicated to my precious daddy and mummy for their anniversary (: [which was 110107] XDso long than i let them see this poem here (:happy 13th anniversary parent's ! (((:TO MY SPECIAL MUM AND DAD
No matter what no matter whereI go in life you're always there
To guide me when I'm feeling down
You boost me up not put me down.
The day you came into my life,
I knew that everything would be alright.
You welcomed me with open arms.
You made me laugh and ceased my frowness.
The day I was your only Daughter.
For me a new life had begun.
For you're not just in-laws to me.
Your more than that you're Family.
I thankyou with a grateful heart,
Because you mean so much to me.
Remember this,i will always beI'm proud to call you Mum and Dad. (:
wow.my mood changes real fast today. l0ls (:siannns lahs.full-dress is fucking irritating and long.unlike the no full-dress.short and so cooling. XDthen that miss chee.ask us to go up and down .siiao derhs lehs.another poem XDThis is for the greatest person thatI have ever known.
Being away from you for so long,
I am feeling so alone.
With you I am so happy.
you keep my heart content.But that is where I found my heart and how I feel for you.
I try so hard to deny this feeling and I don't know what to do.
I said that I would never again let someone take my heart.
And here I'm sitting wanting you and hate that we're apart.
Everyday you are in my thoughts,
every single night you're in my dreams.
I can't believe what's happening,
is this really what it seems to be ?
I know you're only wanting to be the best of friends,
I am asking you sincerely if it's your rule you'll bend.
To take a chance to know me to let me share it all.
And maybe one day very soon for me one day you'll fall.
Our friendship we now have is something that I'd miss,
but maybe once we let go we will find eternal bliss.
okays.gotta go now.byebye (: !