<body>

@ 21 June, 2007

oh my gosh.
i cut my hair yesterday ):
haiis.sians ! ))))):

super duper upset.
yet i still have to post and why ?
because i am too bored and wu liaos.
l0ls.
the fringe also cut.[a little bit]
hhahhas.
lucky next monday no need to go tuition.
yuan lai last monday that one was a scare to me.my mother lorhs.
keep saying tuition tuition tuition,make me so upset for no reason.
I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing If I don't see you anymore .
for te bie de ni (((:
anyway,went gaigai today. WEE~
with my AUNTY JULIA ...
she bought me soo many things (:
ahyi.i love you loads man (((((((((: .
hahas.XDDDD
and yup.mei cuo.she's my favourite aunty among all that i have.XD
l0ve her manys <33333333333333333333333333333333333xx.
now,what to say ?
dunno ?become un-creative lerhs...haiis.
tomorrow still got school.
speaking about school ya,this June holidays past real fast i noticed. ))):
though i wanna go back to school,i still miss the holidays a lot ):
supposed to go to St' James Power station for dunno what.
and was cancelled due to aunty JUNE friends can't make it.
alamak lorhs.
school school school !some more school tou jiu hui bao zha !
bu bao...CAI GUAI AHHS !
l0ls.today also nothing much to post.
ohyahs.
that time choir break.dolores + me,saw ms chia.
dolores talk to ms chia.
xuanna,miranda & some others talk to me about whatever thing.can't say =x.
sian lahs !
find blogskins until im becoming mad already lorhs !
alright.
don't wanna go any further liaos.
byebye (: