<body>

@ 21 November, 2006

Whenever I needed someone to talk to,You were always there.
My eyes filled with tears, my heart filled with pain, andYou were always there.
There was no time when I had doubt to come to you because,You were always there.
I could see in your eyes you wanted to help, and that you really cared.
Whenever I was down and blue.You were always there.
No matter my problems, are what was wrongYou were always there.
Whenever I felt like nothing mattersYou were always there.
Now your gone, and I don't know what to do,I close my eyes and think of you, and how You were always there.
It's hard to look at the pictures, and get memories of youCan you hear me now.
At night I pray, and I speak to youI guess you were right when you told me no matter how far you wereYou would always be there.
I know one day I'll see you again, but till then I have to say goodbye
Even though it hurts to hear your name, and speak of youOne thing I will always say isYou were always there.

I came to you the hour I was in pain,Looking for answers, I cried to you in vain.
I shared the many skeletons hiding in my heart,I knew then you'd be my friend,I knew it from the start.
Troubles ran like rivers, flowing through my life,You picked the pieces up and help me through my strife.
When home wasn't home to me no more,You opened up your heart, and opened up the door.
We cried into night until the early morning.We solaced each other's pain and shared our many thorns.
As time flew, the air grew thick,I saw our friendship fading, and my heart grew sick.
The day had arrived,When it was time to say goodbye.
Now I sit alone,reminiscing the past I'd blown.

There are so many stories I still want to tell
There are so many I love you's left unsaid
There are many tears left uncried
There are many dreams left to fall apart

I miss our long talks
I miss the nights when all was alright
I love you like a sister, you were my angel,
Yet I wonder why you left me here to die

We were forever best friends-
When one fell to the ground
The other one was there to help her back up.
We healed our broken heartsWith a hug and a gentle smile.
We stayed up every night looking at the stars,
Giggling like little girls and having midnight talks.

You said you had to go-
I wished it wasn't so.
You said we'd always write.
You said it would be like old times.
I looked in your eyes as you looked into mine,
With smiles like everything was fine.

Yet we both knew well that this was our last good-bye.
We knew that we would never again
Have those long talks and play like little girls again.
We knew all the pain we'd cause ourselves.
I also knew that my angel was being taken away,
Yet we promised no matter what we'd remain forever best friends.