<body>

@ 24 October, 2006

so stoopid..yesterday ish geraldine mei de burf'dae marx..den we celebrate for her in skool..haha left 1 piece hor den my share i giib muaiix little brother den tt 1 particular piece sheryl "po po" say ask we all give jerron yeye..but hor..I nvr go giib them cox joel was there so i didn't go and dun ask me why I didn't go near him kayys.then they eat finish liao marx..they went to fitness den I caught huang lao shi and miss tan red-handed leh..the two of them hor..almost everytime after skool I see the two of them together de worx..haha.so close to each other.den when they eat,miss tan help huang lao shi order ma.they eat the same worx.kekez.than hor.wei lun and joel wanna take pictures of the 2 of them marx..den I dun wan be their "dian deng pao" so I stay away for awhile till they take finish the pictures liao.den sit back wiib miss tan lorx.den agnes they all sianx liao.go borrow basketball dunno from where.den play.ohya..tt stoopid benny chua.I nt sure whether it ish benny or joel but I know one of them threw ice and the straw at miie...nt first time liao ok.I wanna complain teacher liao lor..but sumone "special" nt joel.told me nt to tell teacher ask miie relax~den slowly i relax liao but as far as I know.i will never ever forgive benny chuan wen han.but as for joel.I will consider bout it.kayys.i habb to stop for nw..buaiix.all of u all jia you for this cuming thurs de exam kayys.. :)