reminiscences
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
▼
▼
▼
Hello welcome. Navigations are the ▼ above. Blogskin best viewed in mozilla firefox.
Hello there. :)
My name is
Jovell
, but you can call me Jo. 19. 24/07 Republic Polytechnic
P.s - Not your future scientist.
Twitter
AskFm
Facebook
Do more of what makes you happy. © Layout coded by
materialisti-c
. Inspirations from
clueless
's
blogskin.
▲
@ 19 October, 2006
i'm back again to post some poems here we go :
How can I have a fight with my best friend?The mountain blows, the landscape is destroyed.A desert where there once were fields and gardens.Black lava where flowers once brought joy.
And then shoots of grass come through the blackness;Slowly love asserts itself again.He calls, I cry, we go through days of whispers,And fields once more grow lush in sun and rain.
Ah! but now I'm fearful of the mountain:I walk by trembling, set for it to blow.Life's beautiful, but also very painful;I have the strength to love, now that I know.
Up next :I look at you and think: I cannot liveWithout you; you're the person of my dreams.Of course I know I can, but I must giveMy heart room to tell it as it seems.Romance must have a language fit for feelingMore than fits between the earth and sky.For love there cannot be a floor or ceiling:My love goes down too deep and flies too high.So when I say I cannot live without you,Know I can't imagine so much pain;And when I claim to always dream about you,Well, know the moon is happy once again.The sun reveals cold truths for all to see,But I must light my love with poetry.
Up next :My love for you is something I'm afraid of.You're all grown up, and I am still a kid.You tell me that you love me. I believe it.But something in me says this isn't good.
You touch me and I melt into your yearning.You kiss me and I never want to stop.I dream of you whenever I'm not with you.And yet I cannot trust you - not just yet.
Yes, love and trust must always go together,And it's a sign of trouble when they don't.You are a man, and I not yet a woman,Too young to know exactly what I want.You say you'll wait for me, which makes me happy,As I, too, wait for me to find my way.Years are sunlit space for me to grow inUntil we can love boldly, eye-to-eye.
Up next :Every day I think of you and miss you,More as time spreads open like a sea.My pillow knows how much I long to kiss you,As I must dream till you come back to me.
Up next :I wish that I could be with youAnd hold you in my arms,Whisper all my love to youAnd kiss away your tears.I wish that I could take your caresAnd put them all away,Neatly folded into drawersWhile pleasure lights your smile.I wish that joy could step insideYour heart and stay awhile,And all the rain could turn intoA rainbow in the sun.And all our loneliness like mistCould fade into the blue,A memory of sad, hard timesThat happened long ago.But I cannot come home right now,And you cannot come here;And so our dreams must be the fieldsOn which we laugh and play.If life cannot be what we want,It will, it will be so;For love can turn the harshest lightTo gold through sheer affection.
Up next :Pretend this poem is me, and I am with you;I hold you in the circle of my fire.Come into me, and time and space will vanish,You and I alone, joined at the root.There is a special room where I am with you;I close the door and you are in my arms.You become my skin, my self, my world,Till I go back to sleep in lonely darkness.So we defeat the miles and months between us;We make love in our hearts if not in touch.You are more to me in hope and passionThan any man who brushes by my day.
Up next : The more I am away from you,The more I want you here.The more I do without your love,The more I want you near.I know that it makes little senseTo want what's not around,But there's just one true love for meAnd that's the one I've found.We've gone through all the weather maps,The sunshine and the rain,But I would take a sea of stormsTo be with you again.
Up next :Our love is torn by miles, not by choice.Soon, soon, my darling, I'll be coming home.At night I play your body and your voice,But soon the hands and cries will be your own.I want to love you all the hours we've missed,And do the things I've fantasized for you:Kiss you all the places my mind's kissed,And put you everywhere I've wanted to.My only fear's desiring you so muchThat dream will overwhelm reality;Time, for both of us, must temper touchSo love can once again be slow and free.My mind's already half insane with pleasure;Soon, soon my body will consume its treasure.
Up next :Since there's not help, come let us kiss and part;Nay, I am done, you get no more of me;And I am glad, yea, glad with all my heart,That thus so cleanly I myself can free;Shake hands for ever, cancel all our vows, And when we meet at any time again,Be it not seen in either of our brows That we, one jot of former love retain.Now, at the last gasp of love's latest breath,When his pulse failing, passion speechless lies,When faith is kneeling by his bed of death,And innocence is closing up his eyes,Now, if thou woulds't, when all have given him over,From death to life Thou might'st him yet recover.
Up next : do not know you well, but what I knowEnchants me, like a song sung far away.I cannot hear the words, but what they sayHangs softly on the hills where I must go.I see you furtively and note your eyes,Hazel and dreamy, your spirit half elsewhere;I note the sheen of your dark, lustrous hairAnd wish I knew your thoughts and shared your cries.This love brings me sweet pain, but I want more,Driven by a dream I can't control.I want the truth of you, untamed and whole;In frantic hope I haunt your open door.
Up next :All I ever wanted is in you:Love, laughter, a pillow for my fears.I want to give and to be given toSo I might feel myself flow through the yearsAlive in you, the wonder of my tears.
Up next :I used to doubt you cared for meWhen love was bright and blue.We ran like puppies through a field,But this I never knew.We both said we were friends for life,Not knowing what it meant,Not knowing how to go through hellAnd not somehow repent;Not knowing love was something hard,Like stone against the wind,And life itself might be a prizeThe heart would leave behind.But now I know the depth of love,And it was worth the pain,Though not for love nor life would go through hell again !
that's all for now..buaiix !!! =)